Sunday, April 3, 2011

When guys get together . . . stuff happens

Yesterday, hubby took off around noon and said he'd be gone about an hour or two. He was meeting two friends and they were going to do some target shooting. One of the guys owns a little bit of property in the country which has a very old farmhouse (nobody has lived there for years) along with a collapsing barn and a couple of old wood buildings. 

Two hours pass and hubby isn't home... three hours... four hours...

Five hours later, hubby comes finally comes home. I asked him how the target shooting went and he replies "fine" in his talkative way. I asked if they spent five entire hours shooting targets and he replies "no, we did a few other things..."

So... I ask what other things they did and he replies "I'll show you."

These are the photos from his phone:








Guess the guys will be replacing the melted vinyl siding during their next "target shooting practice."


Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm sure those boys thoroughly enjoyed that "stuff happening"

They are so lucky they didn't BURN DOWN the farm house accidentally!!!! That's an OIL barrel by that melted siding!

Anonymous said...

Well. I'd say Don had a "hot" time with his friends... :)

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Wow...what kind of guns were they using!!! Somehow things are a little bit tamer when girl get together! I really like your blog and I'm a new follower!

ChristianKid said...

mom makes tablescapes...dad shoots stuff and blows up buildings. welcome to america people...

Unknown said...

Wow, what were they using, a cannon! lol.

Pamela Gordon said...

My goodness! Do you mean nobody wanted that old barn wood??? Some people would love to have reused it. I'm glad that the house didn't go up in smoke and flames too. Boys will be boys ;-)

Full Circle Creations said...

What is it with boys and fire??? I love those doors in the last picture. I sure hope they don't burn those. Wish I could get my hands on some of those.

Holly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...