Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Decorated Theme Tables! (Part 3)

Last post for the tablescapes from the fundraising event I attended. This is Part 3 of 3 posts. Be sure and check out Part 1 and Part 2!

"Denim & Daisies" is the theme for this table. Loved this! White and yellow daisies straight from the garden center grace the center of the table. The runner is pieced together with old jeans and denim. A denim jacket with yellow and white daisies on them adorn the backs of the chairs.
 
How cute is this?? Denim pockets from old jeans are the holder for the napkin and flatware.
Dishes are perfect for the table with the denim-blue colored rims.

"Garden Thyme" tablescape featured this Jadeite glass dinnerware. A mixture of new and vintage are on the table -- I couldn't stare at this table enough! Individal pots of thyme were part of the centerpiece and each person at this table took one home.

Chair backs were so pretty!

The theme on this table was "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and the photos do not do it justice! Fairytale inspiration made this table such a dream -- there were hidden fairies and fairy dust on the table.

Individual place cards were put into small frames and each place setting had individual salt and pepper shakers. Love the napkins holders.

The "A & W" table -- this was so great!! Check out the uniforms on the chairs with the visors worn by the employees.

Each place setting had these goodies -- cupcakes baked in a cone and these "French fries" with adorable little "hamburgers" made from vanilla wafers and peppermint patties.

Great centerpiece and the menu was a unique touch.

"English Garden Luncheon" is the theme at this table. This china was gorgeous! The cloches used in the centerpiece were absolutely perfect on the table.

The napkins were handmade from the table decorator's grandmother. She received them when she was a little girl and used them for her tea parties.

Right on time for Cinco de Mayo this table was called "Sombrero Fiesta." Centerpieces are the sombreros surrounded by colorful hand-painted pottery animals.

Check out the gummy worms in the bottom of the margarita glasses.

This was called "Yesterday's Memories are Today's Treasures" -- I loved how they turned the placemats sideways to work on the round table. (I am one of those who absolutely cannot use a square placemat on a round table!)

These surrounded the centerpiece. The dishes for this were beautiful stoneware and I just learned what these glasses are called in another blog but already forgot the name.


Be sure and check out Part 1 and Part 2 to see the rest of the tables!


Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

My number one favorite thing in these tablescapes is the denim pocket holding the silverware.

Second favorite - - - the A & W table. The records, the shirts and caps on the chairs, and the ice cream and miniature hamburgers.

Now you know what kind of a gal I am - - - and it "ain't" formal!

Unknown said...

I love the blue and yellow! lovely combo!

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

I loved looking at all these tables. What a great post. Now I am going to click thru to the part 1 and part 2
Thanks so much for such an interesting post!

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

I loved looking at all these tables. What a great post. Now I am going to click thru to the part 1 and part 2
Thanks so much for such an interesting post!

Susan in SC said...

Totally in love with the denim theme! Love the denim pockets and will be making those for my family TODAY! Thanks for sharing!

Jodi said...

Wow, I can't pick a favorite; there are so many beautiful tables! What a fun idea; looks like a great time!

Have a great weekend!

Jodi

Foley said...

All the tables were fantastic..hard to pick a favorite!! Hope they ask you next year...

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love this post and I just got so inspired to make a table with my 70's dishes, the stone ware kind that were sooo on style than! My fav the blue jean one, but love the one with the antique black records, ummm...I think I'll use them as chargers! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
FABBY

ChristianKid said...

looks great! sounds like you had a blast!! loved your napkins ;)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Such pretty and fun tablescapes, my fav is the denim one! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! Following you back, Martina

Unknown said...

Great ideas, nice and funny ! Thanks for sharing :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wow! What great tablescapes! I love the denim pocket one best in this post. Of course there are others I liked in your previous posts too. Thanks for sharing. It's been really fun! Have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Katherines Corner said...

Oh my goodness I could never pick a favorite they are all amazing. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. hugs!

Kathleen said...

I couldn't pick and fave, glad you didn't want us to! They are all so creative. I enjoyed this thoroughly!

A Perfect Setting said...

Wow, these are fantastic! The English Garden & the Fairy table, I think, are my favorites, but it's hard to pick. I did love the denim pockets and the A & W table, the colors in the Garden Thyme were pretty too. All were just great! Thanks for posting these for us to see, I enjoyed it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...