Friday, May 27, 2011

Where have all the emails gone?


Another Blogger victim here!

I sincerely apologize to those who have commented on my blog and not received an email response from me! I love receiving comments and I always reply to you in an email (if you add your email). This week, I am able to read the comments on my blog -- but the email isn't coming through! Weird, weird, weird. 

After seeing comments on other blogs regarding blogger problems, I looked it up... Sure enough, "it's them not me." Luckily, I haven't had any of the other problems I read about, only the email one.

I'm still new at this and still learning as I go -- and having a blast doing it!

Thanks for your patience and the moment the emails come through to me, I will reply to you!

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

I know, I am not sure what the problems are. I was not able to comment on some blogs, now I can today; keeping my fingers crossed!

Someone else lost their follower's list, so who knows what is going on! I hope the get it figured out soon.

Have a nice weekend! We have cold and drizzley today. :(

Jodi

Lori E said...

It has not been a good month for Blogger. People can't sign in...people can't sign out. Can't leave comments, posts disappearing, comments disappearing, followers gadgets disappearing.
I think a major hack is going on and poor Blogger is scrambling to keep things on track.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...