Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Tree Party!

How COOL is this?? I love all the linky parties each week and lately seem to spend more time looking at all the other blogs in blogland instead of doing anything with my own! haha! There are so many wonderful Christmas decor and handmade crafts and foodies and so much more out there during the Christmas season.

This is a link party for Christmas trees! There's over 500 links so far. Check it out here:

Thrifty Decor Chick: A Christmas Tree Party!

I used to decorate quite a few Christmas trees and each one had a theme of some sort. Now that we are in a smaller home, space is an issue so I only have one tree up. It's a "slim" tree! I have to admit that as much as I enjoyed the years of multi-trees and a house full of decorations -- it's rather nice to have my tree up and decorated in record time!

Birds are my favorite ornament.

Especially clip-on birds, and more especially, glass birds.

Glass birds with feathers!

The Three Wise Men is my other favorite.

More Three Kings.

Clip-on butterflies in the aqua color I like.

Glass Partridge in a Pear Tree.

One of my cherished glass birds. A gift from my mother-in-law.

Mostly copper, aqua and gold on my tree.

Peacock feathers at the top.

This little tree is on my kitchen counter. Clip-on gold butterfly for the top.

Tiny glass Santa with cute ornament hooks.

And of course, more birds!

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

RHome410 said...

Beautiful! I really love your birds. The one with the feather tail reminds me of one we had when I was a kid. Most of the birds I found in shops this year were just... over-the-top and too much for me.

I also never thought of having a 2nd tree. Especially a tiny one. I'll have to think about that next year.

Merry Christmas, Carolyn!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Carol; beautiful trees, so like you! Love, love, love having KP at the pharmacy...one of my favorite Christmas gifts!

Out on the prairie said...

The last was my fav, I so enjoy the bluebirds.I had 4 trees at one time indoors, and laugh at hardly doing anything this year compared to many.It is amazing what one can accumulate doing the themes.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hello Carol...Merry Christmas. Your home is lovely and I adore the birds. I did a Red Cardinal tablescape last year and this year I used Peacocks. I am your newest follower. Stop by and say hello

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn, I've been away for a while, and I'm sooo sorry I missed out on your great idea to post our Christmas trees. I enjoy reading your blog! Have a great weekend, sunny109

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...