Monday, October 31, 2011

My Favorite Candy Recipe!

Happy "Pumpkin Day!"

I wanted to share my favorite candy recipe with you -- and it is sooooo easy!

1 pkg of Candy Corn (any size)
1 jar of salted cashews (any size)

Mix 1 cup of each together and stir.

This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. and can also be modified to taste by adding more candy corn or more cashews. The mixture is like eating a salted nut roll!

My favorite candy!


This is my only Halloween decoration -- I use it to put my candy in.


Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This candy recipe looks very good! Simplify...this you have done, but a good thing! Good to hear from you! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Yummy...and I love that bowl! I miss "hearing" from you, Carol. How about some more of those outstanding tablescapes?

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the comments! Nancy, I have some tablescapes ready to post, so keep watching!

Jodi said...

I love that too;It's my fav.! :) I didn't make my candy corn snack this year, probably a good thing; I think I had to buy Halloween candy 3 times!

RHome410 said...

Simple recipes are often the best! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...